and ... got 4gb of scans ... from stuff shot with the leica m's ... the nikons with zeiss ... with apx 25, delta 400, velvia, portra tungsten ... lots ...
one of which was ... this ...
this post is the first
... there will be about five more ... i think ... four more? five? don't remember.
oh, yeah, and please visit here
... anyone who wants to make a web 2.0 presence of their work is stupid for not entering...
'kay ... hope you're all well ...
sorry i'm not 'round here very much ... but ... i was traveling ... got home ... was out-of-town yet again ... and ... just mired in ... catch-up. that ... and work, of course.
cheers from the soon-to-be-soaked los angeles! CWDD SUGGESTION REQUIREMENTS
1. DO NOT SUGGEST YOURSELF.
2. PROVIDE THE ACTUAL THUMB - :THUMBXXXXXXXX:
3. TELL ME WHY THIS SHOULD BE A CWDD.
4. SUBJECT LINE SHOULD BE: CWDD SUGGESTION
5. IF A THUMB REFERENCE IS NOT GRAPHICALLY INCLUDED, THE NOTE WILL BE DELETED.
6. SORRY, BUT 99% OF NOTES WILL NOT BE ANSWERED; I EITHER USE THE SUGGESTION OR I DON'T.
BLOG REGISTRATION HINT - when you register to make comments on my new blog
... use your dA username! That way I'll know who you guys are!!!!!
NEWS - LOVE this story
VERY GOOD NEWS for photographers who make photographs of people in public places
SOME OF THE BEST PLACES TO FIND BLOGS are CoolPhotoBlogs.org
. I visit them daily and they're on my NewsFire RSS Feed
MY ARTICLES -